Hydraulic Axle Trailers of Procam are a loading platform available in different modules or configuration, having multi Axle unit connected by a hydraulic suspension. Hydraulic/Pneumatic hoses are fitted throughout the trailer to facilitate the hydraulic function from the respective tank by adjusting the different control valves.
Heavy Duty Hydraulic Trailers have the following features:
- Designed carrying capacity is more. It can be used to carry any type of load as long as the roads & bridges can bear such weight.
- Equally, distributes the load on each axle. Thus increasing the safety to cross the Bridge.
- Can be increased by lengthwise as well as widthwise to load the consignment based upon its size and weight.
- It maintains the stability of loaded consignment even on gradient, sharp curves, up & down, hump dip etc. because of hydraulic compensation.
- Can be raised or lowered +/- 300mm from the normal driving height of 1175mm, which also facilitates loading and unloading of consignment without using crane and to pass through overhead structures.
- Axles can be steered independently. Thus giving better turning radius.
- Tyre pressure can be increased / decreased to maintain required contact area.
- It can be moved in both directions. Thus facilitates to negotiate very sharp turn particularly at Y – junction and unloading sites.
- Possibility of utilization by means of additional attachments with respect to load and size of consignment viz. Girder Bridge, low deck carrier and bolster for long loads.
- Ensures stability of cargo at the time of loading.
- A list of Hydraulic Axle Trailers owned by us can be downloaded to evaluate your needs and configuration requirements.